Many homeowners choose shingles or asphalt roofing because of how cost-efficient the material is. Not only are shingles budget-friendly, but they also come in a wide variety of colors to suit your style. If your Bithlo damaged roof shingles need to be replaced, the experts at Advantage Roofing can help.
Shingle bells, shingle bells, shingle all the way! Yeah, we know those aren’t the original lyrics, but we like our version better. And since we’re on the topic of changing things, if your Bithlo damaged roof shingles need to be replaced, Advantage Roofing can help. And we promise not to sing unless you want us to.
With Florida’s unpredictable weather (hurricanes, tropical storms, tornadoes, oh, my!) at some point, you may need to repair damaged shingles. Property owners looking for an attractive yet cost-effective solution should consider a composition shingle (also called asphalt roofing). Shingles are incredibly popular due to how versatile and affordable they are.
If your roof is on the older side and you need to replace your Bithlo damaged roof shingles, it might be time to consider a re-roof. And while you can certainly choose to stick with shingles, there are also other roofing materials available should you be interested in something a little longer lasting.
Whether you need a quick fix or a complete re-roof, you should know that at Advantage Roofing, we only use the highest quality materials. We choose materials we know can withstand extreme weather conditions so that your roof can have a long and happy life. Here is a list of the premium roofing materials we offer:
- Asphalt – Popular for its cost-to-quality ratio, asphalt is available in many colors to match your home.
- Tile – This comes in clay, concrete, and also in a variety of dramatic architectural styles.
- Natural Slate – Slate comes in a variety of thicknesses and colors, made to fade or weather-proof.
- Metal Roofing – This has a standing seam, 5v-crimp, and a tile look.
- Flat Roofs – These are modified torch down (rolled roofing product that consists of a tough waterproof roof membrane embedded in a thick layer of asphalt), modified peel and stick, TPO (eco-friendly), and built-up (alternating layers of reinforcing fabric and bitumen, and is finished with a top layer of aggregate).