It’s common to finance large purchases – cars, homes, appliances – but what about your roof? Learn how our Sanford roofing company makes it simple to get your roof now and pay for it over time.
Some expenses are not optional – like when your car breaks down or your water heater springs a leak – and you have to take care of it or risk further damage (and cold showers!). The cost of a new roof is another expense that you cannot ignore. Your roof is your first line of defense against the heat, cold, and weather conditions that can damage whatever is inside your home.
A faulty roof can cause mold to grow, leaks to appear, and your energy bills to go through the roof – pun intended. Calling our Sanford roofing company to install a new roof is a wise investment for any homeowner who wants to protect their home’s value and their family’s health. But how do you know it’s time for a new roof? Let’s review the telltale signs.
How Do You Know You Need A New Roof?
- Your roof is getting close to its expected lifespan.
- Leaks happen frequently, especially after heavy rain.
- Curling or missing shingles mean your roof has lost its structural integrity.
- Obvious signs like rotting, sagging, and mold growth are health hazards.
- Granule loss can mean your roof’s shingles have lost their protective coating.
- You can see daylight through your attic boards.
- Your energy bills are sky-high.
If you are unsure whether it’s time for a new roof, our Sanford roofing company can send an inspector to your home. Our team is professionally trained to spot signs of damage that go beyond repairs. However, if we determine that we can fix your issues without replacing the whole roof, that’s what we’ll recommend. We have built our reputation on integrity and customer service, so you can trust that we will do what’s right.
How Much Does A New Roof Cost?
The cost of a roof replacement is higher today than it was a few years ago. Inflation is real, affecting everything from the cost of your Thanksgiving dinner to asphalt shingles. You can contact our experts for a free estimate to see how much your new roof would cost. You can also use online resources to get a ballpark estimate.
When calculating the cost of a new roof, we consider the size of your home, the roofing material, and your roof’s complexity. To give you an idea of how much a new roof will cost, a standard asphalt shingle roof can cost between $5,000 and $10,000 for smaller or simpler roofs. Larger or more complex roofs may incur costs ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 or beyond.
Choosing premium materials, such as metal roofing or tile, can increase expenses. Metal roofs can range between $8,000 to $20,000 or more, while tile roofs can run from $10,000 to $30,000 or even higher, depending on the type of tile selected.
How Do You Finance A New Roof?
Unless you have thousands of dollars under your mattress or buried in your backyard, paying for a new roof can cause some consternation. You could take out a loan or put it on a credit card, but you don’t want that hit to your credit score. We feel your pain, so we let you check out different financing options without it affecting your credit. You can also adjust your loan term and APR to find the payment that works best for you.
Here’s what you’ll get when you finance your roof with Advantage Roofing:
- Fast and straightforward roofing loans: Get quick and easy roofing loans without needing home equity.
- Rate comparison without credit score impact: Compare rates without affecting your credit score.
- Loan options up to $100,000: Our loan options go up to $100,000, providing flexibility for various roofing needs.
- No payment penalties: Enjoy the freedom of no early payment penalties, ensuring a hassle-free repayment experience.
- Fixed monthly payment: Experience the stability of fixed monthly payments, making budgeting and planning more straightforward.
Advantage Roofing Is The Sanford Roofing Company You Can Trust
Whether you need an inspection, roof repairs, a new roof, or a way to budget the cost of a new roof, we can help. Contact us today for a free estimate, then trust us to give you the roof of your dreams that protects your home and your family.
“I have nothing but good to say about Thomas Ringler and Advantage Roofing. From start to finish of my complete re-roof project; they were exemplary. “ -Michael W.