Got some burning questions for your favorite Orlando roofing company? Here are our answers to some of your most frequently asked questions.
Q: What Roofing Services Do You Offer?
- Roof repairs
- Roof inspection
- Leak inspection
- Solar attic fans
- New construction/commercial systems
Q: What Are Your Qualifications?
A: Advantage Roofing is fully licensed and insured with over 30 years in business. Our expert roofing specialists strictly adhere to laws and regulations to provide our clients with the best roofing products and workmanship. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year since 2007 with an A+ rating and over 300 reviews.
Q: What Roofing Materials Do You Offer?
A: We offer multiple premium roofing materials to help your roof last longer, saving you money down the line. Here are our roofing material options as a reputable Orlando roofing company:
- Asphalt – Popular for its cost-to-quality ratio, asphalt is available in many colors to match your home.
- Tile – This comes in clay, concrete, and also in a variety of dramatic architectural styles.
- Natural Slate – Slate comes in a variety of thicknesses and colors, made to fade or weather-proof depending on your style preferences.
- Metal Roofing – This has a standing seam, 5v-crimp, and a tile look.
- Flat Roofs – These are modified torch down (rolled roofing product that consists of a tough waterproof roof membrane embedded in a thick layer of asphalt), modified peel and stick, TPO (eco-friendly), and built-up (alternating layers of reinforcing fabric and bitumen, and is finished with a top layer of aggregate).
Q: Do You Offer Financing?
A: Yes, we believe that every property deserves to have a durable and long-lasting roof. We also understand that roofing services can be quite expensive. That’s why as a trusted Orlando roofing company, we offer flexible financing options to help make our services more accessible to property owners.
Q: What Is Your Homeowner Protection Policy?
A: We specialize in insurance claims & work with all insurance companies. Here are a few things we can do to help you with our Homeowner Protection Policy.
- Properly identifying storm-related damage to your entire home, not just your roof
- Determining if a claim should be filed or not (all storm claims are not the same)
- Eliminating delays with insurance claims with a proven recovery process
- Working directly with your insurance company as your advocate
Q: How Do I Contact Advantage Roofing?
A: Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Our Orlando roofing company is located at 6903 Partridge Lane, Orlando, FL 32807. You can contact us via phone number 407-678-9721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out this form on our website to get in touch with our expert staff.
We hope you now have a better understanding of the services we offer and have answers to some of your initial questions. If you’re interested in working with us for any of your roofing needs or have any additional questions, contact us today to get started!