Your roof is your home’s first line of defense, so it’s important to keep it in good shape. Here are some tips when you’re looking for a qualified Lake Mary roofing contractor for your next roof project.
When performing any type of search for a business, it’s easy to get a list of companies to choose from. Looking for a Lake Mary roofing contractor is no different. Google will supply you with plenty of choices. But how do you narrow down your search to find the best roofing company for your project? Ask yourself these questions as you perform your search.
What Experience Does a Roofing Company Need?
Repairing or replacing a roof is a big job. It’s a complex process that requires experience in order to perform the job correctly. An experienced roofing company like Advantage Roofing can handle details such as:
- Securing permits
- Working with HOAs
- Full clean-up of the job site
While these details may seem minor, they are, in fact, quite important to the success of your roofing project. You need a Lake Mary roofing contractor who knows the ins and outs of roofing so they can anticipate your needs and proactively take care of every last detail.
Advantage Roofing has been serving customers in central Florida for over 30 years, and we have the experience you need for your roofing projects.
What Are My Roofing Options?
When you contact a Lake Mary roofing contractor, can they give you information about your different roofing options? Advantage Roofing can. We will fully explain that you have several options when it comes to a new roof:
- Asphalt – The most common roofing material, asphalt shingles are what you probably think of when you think of a residential roof. These shingles are an aesthetically pleasing, energy-efficient roofing option. We can show you style and color choices to match the look of your home.
- Tile – Used for thousands of years, tile shingles are the most durable and longest-lasting roofing material. They also give your home a unique look and are fire-resistant.
- Flat – Flat roofing is a good option when you want to extend your living space by building a garage or extending your above-ground terrace.
- Metal – Did you know that metal roofing is energy-efficient, durable, and low-maintenance? A metal roof can be made of aluminum, steel, zinc, or copper.
At Advantage Roofing, we are able to offer all these types of roofing materials. We can also help you determine which option is best for your roofing needs.
Where Can I Find Client Testimonials?
Perhaps the best way to find a quality Lake Mary roofing contractor is to seek out client testimonials. We are proud to have many satisfied and repeat clients who take the time to submit rave reviews. Here’s one from Angela J. that we were pleased to receive:
“We had a roof replaced on a home we just purchased. Advantage Roofing did a great job! They were very responsive, professional, and timely. The roof looks great, and they were also able to fix a vent issue in our attic. We would definitely recommend!”
You can find more testimonials on our website. You can also do a quick Google search to find many five-star reviews left by happy customers.
Can I Get A Free Estimate For Roof Repairs?
When we look at your roof to see what repairs are needed, or if you are looking for a full re-roof job, our Lake Mary roofing contractors at Advantage Roofing offer you a free estimate on the project. We know it’s important to your peace of mind, as well as your budget, to know what to expect.
When you’re ready for your free estimate, contact Advantage Roofing. We look forward to helping you with all your roofing needs.